Tamashi Nations - Godzilla Vs. Biollante - Biollante Special ColorVersion, Bandai Spirits, S.H. MonsterArts *Pre-Order*
This is set to release October 2021
Pre-Orders will be charged at check out and we recommend you to order your Pre-Orders and In-Stock Items Separately. There can be delays if you do order these items together.
Please be patient because there could be delays on Pre-Orders due distribution and production. If you have any questions feel free to email us and also remember to check our Return Policy on Preorders below.
Thank you for being the best part of First Form Collectibles.
- The S.H. MonsterArts Biollante, first released in 2013, is back in a new Special Color version
- Accurate down to the finest detail, this finely sculpted and colored figure of the titanic plant-monster will delight even the most discriminating of fans.
- The sculpting is by Fuyuki Shinada, who brought the "real" BIOLLANTE to life on screen.
- The figure features the same light-up feature as seen in the 2013 release; flip a switch to change the colors.
- Build each joint into the main body, and that makes it possible to reenact the scene in the movie by the articulation which is a specialty of S.H.MonsterArts. [Set contents] Main Body
In-Stock Item Cancellation:
All in-stock items are final and non-refundable; however, you may request a refund for an item before it is shipped. The item is non-refundable once it is shipped.
There's a 72 hour cancellation period for a full refund on pre-orders. If you refund a pre-ordered item after the 72 hour period you can either opt in for full value store credit, or request a cash back refund minus a 25% restocking fee.
If a Pre-Ordered item is shipped and received by the customer it is now considered an In-Stock Item and cannot be refunded.
If you plan to Pre-Order an item please be 100% sure you want the item because your pre-order is immediately sent to the manufacturer for production and for fulfillment.
We encourage you to reach out to us for any questions, or concerns. Thank you for being the best part of First From Collectibles